Blog Archive

Welcome and Thanks for stopping by! Click on any photo to enlarge. You can find lots more post from different months/years by going to the drop down menu on the Blog Archive above.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cade's Pre K Graduation

Handsome boy in front at the end!!



And this is how Makynli decided to do her performance!!


She told her mom "I not sing, I cry", and so she did (along with hiding behind the little boy)!!

STILL VERY CUTE!!!


This made me sad. Won't be long before it's for real!!



What a little gentleman


Makynli telling her teacher goodbye


Love that boy!


Makynli with Papa



Makynli and Cade


and of course we can't leave Caleb out, even if he is unhappy

1 comment:

The Rhoads said...

oh my goodness grandma! I LOVED those pics!!! What is with me...I totally got teary eyed looking at the pics!!! YOur right! It won't be long and it WILL be highschool! Each year seems to go by faster and faster...and I must be getting old because I am completely emotional!!! Makynli made me laugh!!!! How stinken cute is she!!! Cant wait to see you guys again!