Blog Archive

Welcome and Thanks for stopping by! Click on any photo to enlarge. You can find lots more post from different months/years by going to the drop down menu on the Blog Archive above.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Christmas comes early...

Christmas came early at Granddad and Grandma's house this year so that we can all concentrate on Caleb Johns birth on the 22nd. All the grandkids will have at least one more Christmas with their own parents ON Christmas!! As you can see, lots of fun and lots of goodies!!!

Grandma can't wait for the best gift of all... baby Caleb!!





Yes, Grandma is an over-doer.
Saw the tree,... had to have it,... brought it home to my unhappy husband who by now knows to just shake his head and BE QUIET, but DIDN'T so I had to listen to him moan and groan about putting the blasted thing up (FOR THE 34TH YEAR, by the way),... heard (AGAIN) all the 'grandma's huge Christmas tree' stories once the kids all saw it,... will hear more 'remember the year', once the rest of my family comes around,... already know that this year's story will be the year Grandma took home the Christmas tree from the mall!!

I can't help myself!




trying to get a group photo



best effort




and what am I supposed to do with this?




love my shoes!! Thanks, Aunt Staci & Uncle Matt





not much longer Staci! Doesn't she look beautiful?









my pretty baby doll is growing up!

No comments: